I am unable to download the Diary from work:
- Certain corporate networks apply strict rules and permissions to the file formats and types of information that their users are permitted to access.
- The goMax Migraine Diary has been developed to be as compliant as possible with corporate network permissions and Internet standards.
- Even so, the Diary makes use of a .exe file extension that certain corporate networks might not allow you permission to download.
- In this case please follow these instructions:
a. Clicking here will download the Diary with a .zip extension.
b. In the pop-up box that appears, select “Save”.
c. You will be prompted to choose the location on your hard drive that you would like to save the Diary to. This will typically be a temporary location like C:\Documents and Settings\Temp or C:\Temp.
d. Once you have selected the location on your hard drive select the “Save” option. The Diary will start downloading.
e. Once downloaded, either select “Open Folder” or go to the location on your hard drive where you saved the Diary and double-click the goMax-Diary.zip file.
f. Double-click the .exe file, select “Run” and then select “Install”. Once the installation is complete select “Close”.
g. The Diary is now installed and a goMax Diary icon has been placed on your computers desktop.
h. Double click the icon to access the Diary.
- If this attempt still does not work then you should request access through the network (permission) from your Network Administrator for to download the Diary.
- It could also mean that you will regrettably not be able to use the goMax Migraine Diary at work.
I am unable to get the latest Links and News feeds at work:
- The Diary utilises technologies, like RSS feeds, that certain corporate networks might not permit use of.
- The Diary utilises the RSS feeds to ‘push’ Links and News information to the Diary from the MyMigraine.co.za website.
- Request your Network Administrator to allow you access through the network (permission) to these information feeds.
The Diary does not want to install:
In the unlikely event that the Diary does not install correctly on your computer we suggest the following steps:
Please be very sure that you have followed each step mentioned in the Download and Install section above.
- If the Diary still does not install correctly then we suggest the following steps:
a. Download the Diary again and carefully follow the steps mentioned in the Download and Install section above.
b. If this still does not work then please report the problem in the error report form.