Keeping a migraine diary can lead to increased communication about your migraine with your doctor. A study has shown that this increase in communication can result in greater patient satisfaction with medical treatment.
The goMax Migraine Diary (v 1.0.1) is a digital tool that helps both you and your doctor better understand the unique pattern of your migraine symptoms. The Diary will help you to assist your doctor in choosing the migraine treatment that is optimal for you.
- Easy access: Once downloaded and installed, simply click on the desktop icon to open the Diary.
- User-friendly Calendar: Allows you to quickly and easily record detailed information about your migraine episodes.
- Reporting: The reporting function allows you to create and print written and graphic reports over selected timeframes.
- News and Links: Receive the latest migraine news and website links in your Diary.
- Windows 98, 2000, XP
- 30 MB available disk space
Download and Install:
Please follow the below instructions on how to download and install the goMax Migraine Diary.
- Click here to download the goMax Migraine Diary (v 1.0.1).
- In the pop-up box that appears, select “Save”.
- You will be prompted to choose the location on your hard drive that you would like to save the Diary to. This will typically be a temporary location like C:\Documents and Settings/Temp or C:\Temp.
- Once you have selected the location on your hard drive select the “Save” option. The Diary will start downloading.
- Once downloaded, either select “Open Folder” or go to the location on your hard drive where you saved the Diary and double-click the goMax-Diary.exe file.
- Double-click the .exe file, select “Run” and then select “Install”. Once the installation is complete select “Close”.
- The Diary is now installed and a goMax Diary icon has been placed on your computers desktop.
- Double click the icon to access the Diary.